w

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Day Today

Today is a normal day for me and the good thing is that i never even get scoldings from a single teacher today.I was just sitting at my place and doing my own work while Rozairi and all are talking and getting scolded by the teacher i was relaxing and watching the show i felt proud today.Now i know the feeling of those who are innocent.Enough with me i am going to be quiet at class from now on.

Today was the first D&T lesson and i thought D&T was a computer lesson but no D&T is about us learning how to make stuff and i really mean make stuff like the Key Chain but too bad because we are not going to have lessons next week as it is Mid-Year exams next week.

Speaking of the Mid-Year Exam i am pretty scared for my Maths And Science as i am still Blur with these two subjects.For science i have been sleeping during science period man i should not have slept in class and now i have to take the consequences of my action.Just now it was my science test and i only did 8 parts out of 40 which mean i will fail my science test as i am still blur like i said my plan is too catch up my science this saturday,sunday and monday and also for my maths as i am blur at Algebric Expressions okay i better buck up my maths and science by this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment