w

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Weight Off My Shoulders

For me it seems like everything is going on nicely first of all the MC thing is over cause my teacher never said anything to me about the mc in the past 3 days yeah i was really lucky for the start after monday i felt like all the weight on my shoulders suddenly dissapeared but not exactly all of them.
The only problem left is about my Mid-Year Examination which is off course next week on tuesday you see for my science i am quite blur with elements and compounds i don't even know what an element is cause i have been sleeping in science class man i should not have slept in class.
cause now i have a problem while the other students in my class are fine with it but the only people i know having lots of problem is Rozairi cause he has been reading the True Singapore Ghost Stories.It only means that he is not paying attention during class period...
The Second student is Arie he has been doing some other stupid stuff like drawing or talking.The other one i think is Bryan cause he has been drawing warfare on his paper and also talking.For me i better Buck Up as they say it or Pull My Socks Up yeah haha correct as i say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment