w

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Times now

Well today at school well as per normal and sorry for not posting much posts in this blog no more cause i have been been busy i mean seriously busy.
As you can see i stopped posting things after the sec school starts and it was very tiring for me and ohh yeah i didn't get to join Boys Brigade
I dunno why but at least i am happy in Band thats right now i am in band and Infocomn
actually my plan for secondary school was to join Boys Brigade and Infocomn
But i wasn't accepted by BB i think its because i am malay is it?
Well they have reasons for not letting me join.
Okay i talk alot but now its time to say what i wanted to say.Okay for today its nothin except that i did not go to Infocomn because it is very boring for me to go to the polytecnic.
Well i am thinking of quiting Infocomn and joining OPC well seems like fun ohh i could have only one CCA.
HUYYAHHHH!_))
K done talking about this But if i join OPC and quit Infocomn i would have to manage alot of my timing.
Still i kind of not interested in Infocomn but OPC is alot more tiring than Infocomn.
K now there is a second problem
Now rozairi is getting worse as he is making me much angry plus he is the devil of the class.I HATE HIM!!!
I can't take it anymore please if the teacher is reading this please do something about this cause i seriously hate him oneday it would start a physical fight and i don't want that to happen cause when that happen i would get into lots of trouble sia its like he can use almost everything against me like my 2.4 timing or my marks k now i am getting sleepy so bye see you all tomorrow BYE..........




No comments:

Post a Comment