w

Thursday, April 21, 2011

What Goes Around Comes Around

Have you ever heard an old saying 'what goes around comes around' well its true.It means that all actions have consequences yeah and i mean all.I found out about this phrase in history class telling about the Buddhism life.

At first i thought it was like a fake a rip off but now i believe it cause it is now happening to me k i came up with this post as i am in big trouble for not going to school.K here is the story.

One day (Meaning yesterday) we had a trip for band but not compulsory actually i didn't want to go but then Darren begged me to go with him so i did but i knew i was gonna regret it cause i have homework and we were going to go home at 10.30 .

But i did thinking that everything would be fine but it was not after the show we were dismissed at 10.30 i went home late and i didn't want to go to school the next day i told my father and he said "How many times do you want to skip school!" but i was really tired so i went to sleep still having my school PE on.

The next day i was shock that i haven't do my maths homework and I don't want to face Mdm Fadzlin and also i didn't want to cheat like Stupid ass Rozairi i hate him...

Continuing k i was shock and i was really in trouble i told my father i didn't do my homework then he said "Yeah Who's Fault is it I Don't care you still have to go to school" I was gonna answer him that it is band's fault but then he went away.I bathed slowly showing my attitude and also wasting time so that i don't have to go to school and get scolding early.

I went to the Dining room and i tried to do my hw and it seemed impossible to finish it cause it was quite a lot.By the time it was already 7.40 i thought to myself if i go to school i will now get to punishment one for being late and the other one is not doing hw so i thought of a plan to not get punishment and the only way is to not go to school.

But to do that i gotta get permission from my father first and he is gone so now there is no way of doing that the only way is to face the teachers but then i thought of an idea to skip school by not going and pretending that i am going so i went out of my house with my bags and clothes.My first idea was to go to macdonald and sleep till 2.20 but on the way i saw that the bubbletea shop was open and so i went there i guess there were 3 students sec 1 also doing the same thing as me but they left at 10.They went to lan i slept at the bubbletea shop till 10 too and went to lan using my pocket money.

I had six dollar meaning i can play only for 3 hours which also means that i will have nothing to do at 1.oo to 2.20 so i called nicholes after playing lan i was starving i called nicholes and he also did not go to school he invited me to his home and so i did he wanted to go lan again i said i have no money and he said that he will treat me six dollar so i agreed.But we played for only an hour cause we were bored nicholes wanted to go to my house so i agreed we walked there.

While Playing i had a miss call i looked at the miss call and i did not know who that number was so i called back and i found out it was my teacher miss LIZA i was shocked (twice today).

She asked me why i did not come to school and she wants me to get an mc or letter.Thats why i am in trouble cause my parents don't know that i did not go to school and also my father stricly said that i have to go to school now this is the problem see what i mean by what goes around comes around.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment