w

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

21 June 2011

Dear Diary
I couldn't help noticing Raudah everytime I see her she would ignore me as if i wasn't there well life continue to go on as I get on with my life I see lots of changes in people in how they react and how they act like.

I also know that I ruined my second chance and there is only one chance left to prove that I am quite and that will be 4 maybe 3 years later when i reached polytechnic well continuing on since now is June holiday there will be of course a lots of homework.

And yes I have not done my homework yet but i did started it.There is only 5 days left before school starts and I still have 18 pages to do so if I plan correctly there is still chance but if by Friday I don't start doing them im dead not literally i was speaking memothaticly what I really meant was that I am gonna get into trouble all my homework is maths so Madam Fadzlin will punish me.

And i don't want that to happen now would I so my plan is to divide the homework so i can do a fair job everyday okay I have 18 pages of homework see and i must do it and finish them by Friday so that's 4 days.18 divide by 4 I will have to do 5 pages today and 4 for the rest of the days.

It is a No Lose Yes good so the problem for my homework is done.

I will post again when school reopen.

Your Dearly
Fiqri

No comments:

Post a Comment