w

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Regrets of my life And i wish i could change them

Dear Diary

Some people were gifted with love as my mother and i will always love her and for my life I would do anything to make her happy i know i have been rude to her but now i realise that without her i will have nothing.

Some people would do anything to make me happy as my father he would help me and get me happiness he would pursuit for happiness even if he takes a year to get it he has done a lot for me he has bought me things brought me to school teach me scold me when i do something wrong and teaches me the right things but the most is he cares about me.

Some the love of my life Raudah but i couldn't possibly get her heart i mean look at me i am a 5 while she is a hard 10 and we can't skip more than 2 points which mean i will never be with her i loved since i saw how she is i have been wanting to be with her and that is why is joined the library club when i was primary 6 it was just to get closer to her and she taught me everything about being a librarian that was the happiest day of my life she was talking to me smiling and so close to me i could smell her beautiful perfume and i wasn't really intrested in joining the library club then i knew that she was in it but when time passes she stopped coming to the library and i was in sorrow.

Some my BestFriend Ahmad Mudzakkir starting from p4 we were always toghether he made me happy when Raudah Broke my heart Ahmad was my key to happiness in those times,he made me smile but Farhannah and Wani were jealous so they took him away from me when ever i was with Ahmad they were there they were angry but the only times me and Ahmad was toghether was during Library duty we were like peas and carrots well until middle school we went to our seperate ways all of us i regreted not having to be in the same school as Ahmad .I wish i could be reborned but still have my memories and i wish i could restart my life over if i could do that i swear by god i would do the right things what is Allah heard my prayers and answered them if i had just one wish i wouldn't wish for a million dollars or to be smart i wished i could be reborn and start my life over again i just wished that would happen is Allah would accept it i just wish i could start things over everybody deserves asecond chance and how about me Allah Maafkan saya kalau lah kamu akan kasi saya hati untuk hati help me reborn me show me a sign that you are listening i never seen a miracle happen i want that to happen give me a second chance i know you choose who gets the chances but please

No comments:

Post a Comment